Dr Williams is active in detaching and training people who are interested in the natural therapies in general and cancer support in particular.
- Runs the CanSurvive Cancer Care Course for practitioners and advanced students.
- speaks frequently at conferences
- Holds free Open House study groups two evenings a month in her office in Central London
- Holds Free Open House evenings for her clients, monthly
- Offers Mentoring assistance to practitioners wanting to learn and apply the information they have gained from their studies
- lectures several times a year on cancer support at the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London
- Has written and published 22 books in relation to naturopathic medicine in general including 3 on cancer and 7 on closely related and relevant topics.